Yes - at Checkit we understand that technology is great when it's working, but can easily be let down in the event of a power cut, internet disconnect or network error.
To ensure that your system will continue to work, collecting vital data whatever the circumstances, Checkit was designed with powerful offline handling. All key Checkit products either run on, or contain backup batteries and can continue to operate and capture data while offline.
There's never a need to return to paper or manual data input. It also avoids ever needing to retrospectively input data after the fact, something Checkit prohibits as this would undermine the data integrity.
It also means that Memos and Sensors can be used in mobile applications, working effectively outside of the network.
Other answers you may find helpful:
- My Business Is Very Spread Out – Will Checkit Work?
- Can I Take The Memo / Probe Device Out In My Delivery Vehicle?
- What Is The Wireless Connection Range To Upload Data From The Memo To The Control Centre?
- What Happens If There Is No Wi-Fi® Connection? Can Operators/Supervisors Still Login And Complete Tasks?
- Can The Memo Device Connect To The Cloud Via A Wi-Fi® Booster/Network Extender?
- Can I Access The Control Centre Without Wi-Fi® Connectivity?
- How Do I Know If Wi-Fi® Is Available/Connected?
- What Happens To Data That Is Captured On The Memo When It Is Not Connected To The Cloud?
- Can I Check On Things When I’m Not In The Office?
working, off, line