If you're using report 2.0 or newer then please see here for information on Using the Report.
Once you're all setup (see here for help on getting started) you can start to refine your data.
Refining the Data
1. At the top of the screen you'll see several options to refine your selections. These include things like date range and which locations/teams to compare, allowing you to drill down into the data you specifically require.
All selections propagate across each other. So for instance, you'll only see Checklists that are relevant to your Location selections, or you'll only see Sensors that apply to the Rules you've chosen.
2. These are summary indicators that output Red, Amber or Green (RAG) depending on the average total of the graph. You can see how to set these up here.
3. There are 4 tabs available at the bottom of the screen, these split your data into 2 distinct sections for Work Management (WM) and Automated Monitoring (AM) and then further into comparisons by Location or Team.
Tip: if you find you are often making the same refinements, then you can duplicate and rename the tab with the refinements in place and save the report. Now that tab will retain your selections every time you open the dashboard.
Alternatively you can use bookmarks.
Interpreting the Data
Make your refinements in the top bar (leave as 'All' if you'd like to look at everything) and the graphs below will populate with data.
Since Checkit is a management by exception tool, the data you're seeing mostly comprises the alerts generated by the system.
1. Total alerts per Location/Team displayed as each alert type (Check, Overdue, Sensor or Service)
2. Average time to deal with alerts per Location/Team. Active alerts are those that haven't been Cleared or Acknowledged and are still outstanding.
3. Of all the scheduled work to be completed in the date range, this graph shows what percentage was completed on time.
4. Of all the checks completed in the date range (that can raise alerts), this graph shows what percentage didn't raise check alerts (i.e. were process compliant).
Tip: hover over certain report elements to reveal more information.