KPIs introduce a new level of insights into your company data.
- Slice your data by location and hierarchy level
- Quickly view the average performance of each KPI for the last week
- See performance over time, including qualifying amounts and targets
- Set your own targets
- Assign types to your checks e.g.
- Food Safety
- Operational Management
- Health and Safety
- Drillthrough each KPI to help identify need for change and expose shortfall.
KPI 1 = Team Performance - % Scheduled Work Completed on Time
- Work not completed to schedule divided by total work scheduled (%)
- Total work scheduled = number of scheduled Jobs starting in a period
- Work not completed to schedule = number of scheduled Jobs that are Overdue
- Total Scheduled Work is displayed as a qualifying measure.
KPI 2 = Management Effectiveness - % Alerts Actioned in Target Time
- Alerts not actioned in target time divided by total alerts raised (%)
- Alerts not actioned in target time = alerts that have not been acknowledged or cleared within the user set target time (24 hours by default)
- Total alerts raised= sum of all alerts raised in the time period (this includes AM and WM alerts)
- Total Alerts Raised is shown as a qualifying measure.
KPI 3 = Checklist Compliance - % Checks Completed without Check Alerts
- Number of check non-compliances divided by number of checks capable of raising alerts (%)
- Number of check non-compliances = every time a check raised a check alert
- Number of checks capable of raising alerts = Checks setup in the Control Centre to potentially raise check alerts.
- Total checks and checks that can raise alerts showed as qualifying measures.
KPI 4 = Sensor Readings - Alerts per Sensor per Week
- Number of Alerts divided by Total sensors multiplied by number of weeks.
- Weeks are expressed as a fraction, so partial or multiple weeks are possible.
- Total Sensors and Sensor alerts shown as qualifying measures.
Please note: as of Report 2.1.0 KPI4 was updated to the above. If you're looking for the original KPI 4 please see below.
(Deprecated) KPI 4 = Sensor Readings - % Time not in Alert State
- Total time in alert state for all sensors divided by total time passed by all sensors (%)
- Total time in alert state for all sensors = how long each Sensor’s alert was in an alert state combined
- Total time passed by all sensors = the length of window being analysed multiplied by how many sensors are included.
- Total hours in an alert state shown as a qualifying measure.