The owner of a phone on which the Checkit App is installed can remove it at any time just like any other app.
To change the checklists to which a user has access via the App and/or a Checkit Memo, you update their user account as follows
- Using your PC/laptop – not the App - login to the Checkit Control Centre
- Select Configuration, Work Management, View/Edit
- Select the Who tab
- Select the Users option (top left of page)
- The page lists all of the users your organisation has identified to Checkit: select the user you want to edit
- Details of the user including their access level for Checkit (Administrator, Supervisor Operator) and the team(s) they are a member of, are displayed
- You can remove them from a team in which case Checkit automatically removes their access to any checklists assigned to that team using the App and/or the Checkit Memo: select the Unassign option for each team.
- You can assign them to another team in which case Checkit automatically enables them to access any checklists assigned to that team using the App and/or the Checkit Memo: in the Team Roles section of the page, click in the field Select a team, and select the team to which you want to add the user.