What is Work Management?
Checkit Work Management actively prompts staff to perform checks and record measurements when and where they are required.The intuitive touchscreen interface makes checks fast and foolproof, with records instantly available for managers to view on any device.
Operators will only have access to use the Work Management devices and this will enable them to carry out their daily task / work.
Work Management Tools:
The Checkit Memo is a digital touchscreen device that is secure, robust and WiFi enabled that helps you organise your daily tasks efficiently and accurately.
This tool prompts and guides users through process steps and decisions to carry out their daily checks digitally.
Benefits of Memo (Handheld device)
- Work carried out on paper can now be done digitally.
- The memo prompts operators when work is due.
- Completed work are sent to the cloud and the work reports can be viewed on the Control Centre.
- Operators simply login with their Memo Pin (4 digits) and carry out jobs associated with their team.
Picture: Checkit Memo
The best place to keep your memo is in the charging dock and this way, you can ensure it is always charged and visible when work is due.
Picture: Memo Charging Dock
The memo will flash Work Due in red colour and instruct you on what team is responsible for the job.
Checkit Probe is a thermometer that has a pointy metal stem that can be inserted into food. A probe thermometer is used to check internal food temperatures when you cook, re-heat, cool, thaw, and keep foods hot or cold.
Picture: Checkit Probe
- Pairing the Probe is done every time a checklist requires one. There is no initial pairing process between the devices, they sync as and when required.
- For further assistance on how to set up or use a probe, please click here Probe Guide Set Up.pdf
Simply press the button on the Probe when prompted.
If your Probe is new, you'll need to initialise it by removing the battery isolation tab.
- The Probes are waterproof with an IP67 protection code. This means they can be immersed in up to 1m of water for 30minutes but are not protected against projected water.
The Checkit Probe works with the memo which is used to display the actual readings of the temperature. The memo is a digital handheld device and the probe connects via bluebooth with the memo.
Other answers you may find helpful: