Checkit Work Management is evolving!
We are releasing a new version of our checklist application.
- Expanded set of features
- Available for the first time both on our Memo device and on customers’ own Android devices BYOD (Bring Your Own Device).
This note explains the new release features to users of the app and how to configure them
(where applicable). (Note, not all new features will be available to Solo and Solo+ customers.)
Getting The Checkit App
The new app and features are enabled on a per account basis - i.e. everyone in the same account will either have the new or old version of the app.
Memo users should check for new versions under the About App menu. Please follow the steps below on how to check for new versions.
- Select the “Three Dots” symbol at the bottom right corner of the App.
- Select About, and Check for Updates.
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) users use a link to download the APK (the App distribution file). This will be provided when you are given your subscription.
View the link on your Android device - for example by forwarding the email with the link in, so that you can open it on your device.
Step by Step Guide
- Click the link, and the APK file will download.
- Select Open File, Install, Install, and agree the permissions as shown on the next page.
- Select language, then using your Administrator Username & Password, login to the Control Centre.
- You will be prompted to assign the App to the preferred Location (not shown), name the App, specify preferences for User Settings, then you are ready for work.
For more information about the App see The Checkit App for Existing and New Customers