The checkit diagnostics screen page can be accessed by an operator user on the memo and page will give you the checkit verison, communication status and device details such as memo location and Android ID.
Picture 1: Accessing ABOUT / Diagnostic Page
The following listed below will guide you through step by step.
- Tap on the Menu icon which is on the right hand side of the screen
- Tap ‘About’ screen.
- You should see the Checkit Verison at the top of the screen.
- Communication Status section contains WiFi, Upload and Download.
- WiFi - This allows users to see if their device is connected to internet or not.
- Upload - This allows operators to check if their work has been sent up to the cloud
- Download - This can be used to download any changes made on the cloud.
- The Device details provides hardware information such as: Android ID, Serial Number e.t.c
This page can be accessed by all users to check if the memo is sending data to the cloud or downloading any changes made on the cloud for work management.
This could be changing of user information such as memo pin or name, adding new users to the team or checklists amending.
When carrying out this action, please pay attention to the following:
- The Wi-Fi, Upload and Download icons box should checked or ticked
- Check the time and date of the last Upload.
- Check the time and date of the last Download.